Emergency? Need Commercial Septic Pumping? No Problem. We Are On the Way!
Whether your business is a small single location facility or has multiple locations, Lewis Farms and Liquid Waste is equipped to deal with all of your liquid waste removal needs. We offer complete septic pumping and disposal services as well as grease trap pumping as may be required by your local health department or municipal ordinance.
Commercial Septic Tank and Grease Trap Service
Why Pump Your Grease Trap?
- To maintain that grease traps function properly.
- To prevent costly back ups into floor and sink drains.
- To prevent the clogging of city sewer lines.
- To ensure that foul odors do not leak into your restaurant and hinder operation.
- To comply with new State FOG regulations.
How Often Should You Pump?
- Pumping requirements depend on waste criteria.
- Each individual restaurant requires different pump schedules depending on tank capacity and the amount of business it has per day.
- We offer routine pump schedules to ensure that back-ups are avoided.
- Regular commercial septic pumping ensures avoidance of city and state fines which are enforced by the FOG regulations.
- If grease trap is not serviced properly or frequently enough, costly clean outs and city sewer fines can occur, resulting in down time for businesses.